During any outage, customers can find updates at pge.com/outages. In December, updates will be made to this page that offer improved information, including:
- System-wide and county-level outage data;
- A clearer layout for the status of current and future planned outages;
- Information on storms, Public Safety Power Shutoffs (PSPS) and rotating outages directed by the California Independent System Operator;
- Enhancements to find information for a specific address; and
- An outage status tracker that shows step-by-step updates during the restoration process of an outage.