Tuolumne County Resources


Download this Tuolumne County Resources Booklet


**Interfaith is offering food delivery from items they have in stock in their food pantry.  Must be 65 or older.  Food is free, donations are accepted. Please call 532-0905 to sign-up. 

**The Senior Center is offering to-go meals for seniors age 60 and over.  Please call 533-2622 by 9am to reserve your meal.  

**Area 12 – Home-Maker Program provides a grocery shopping service for seniors. Please call A12 at: 532-6272 and ask for the Home-Maker program.

**Dollar General in Soulsbyville is having Senior Only Hours, 8:00am – 9:00 am;

**Save Mart is offering Senior Only Hours on Tuesdays/Thursdays 6:00am-9:00am;

**Safeway is offering Senior Only Hours Tuesdays/Thursdays 7:00am-9:00am

**Nancy’s Hope, 1000 Technology Dr Columbia, is offering food & hygiene products for delivery or curbside pick-up.  Please call (209)533-2647 for more information.

**Twain Harte Market has senior days and hours. Those days are Tuesday and Thursday between 7am and 8am. 

**Mar Val in Groveland has senior hours and days. Those are on Tuesday and Thursday from the hours of 7am to 8am. Mar Val also offers shop for you and curb side pickup. Everyday from 10am to noon. 

**Tuolumne County Transit, is operating a General Public Dial-a-Ride for essential trips! Fares for the service have been eliminated.We are limiting passengers to 1-2 per bus and then wiping buses down after each trip.Here is what is being considered essential travel:

 1.    To obtain medical supplies or medication, visiting a health care professional, or obtaining supplies they need to work from home.

2.    To obtain necessary services or supplies for themselves and their family or household members, or to deliver those services or supplies to others

3.    To engage in outdoor activity, provided the individuals comply with Social Distancing Requirements as defined in this Section, such as, by way of example and without limitation, walking, hiking, or running

4.    To perform work providing essential products and services at an Essential Business or to otherwise carry out activities specifically permitted in this Order, including Minimum Basic Operations.

5.    To care for a family member or pet in another household

6.    For trips to work for or obtain services at any “Healthcare Operations” including hospitals, clinics, dentists, pharmacies, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, other healthcare facilities, healthcare suppliers, home healthcare services providers, mental health providers, or any related and/or ancillary healthcare services.

7.    For  trips to provide any services or perform any work necessary to the operations and maintenance of Essential Infrastructure.

8.    For first responders, emergency management personnel, emergency dispatchers, court personnel, and law enforcement personnel, and others who need to perform essential services performing or accessing “Essential Governmental Functions,”

Please call our office if you have any questions about the trip that you need to make. 209-532-0404.

Thanks for your support of our vulnerable populations and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to call me.

Please forward this notice on to others you work with that will benefit from this information.